Are you looking to get more delightful whipped cream for your buck? If your answer is yes, then you need a whipped cream dispenser and Nos. When used together, these two items will yield lots of cream. That’s not all! You can also use a whipped cream dispenser as a Nos delivery system when filling balloons for recreational use. In this guide, we’ll provide you with important tips on how to use a whipped cream dispenser for Nos. Keep on reading to learn more!
What are Nos Cartridges?
Nos cartridges, Nos chargers, or Nos canisters are cylindrical-shaped containers that are filled with nitrous oxide (Nos). Nos canisters are available in different sizes, including small cartridges and large tanks. Most small Nos cartridges are compatible with standard whipped cream dispensers. However, you’ll need a pressure regulator to use a Nos tank with a whipped cream dispenser.
What are Nos Dispensers?
A Nos dispenser is a tool that is used to safely dispense nitrous oxide. In this case, a Nos dispenser is the same as a whipped cream dispenser. This is a popular handheld kitchen tool that is used to create delicious whipped cream dispenser recipes. It’s made up of a dispenser bottle and a dispenser head.
How to Use a Whipped Cream Dispenser for Nos
Steps to Follow
Now that you have everything you need, follow these steps to learn how to use a whipped cream dispenser for Nos.
For Making Whipped Cream
- Detach the dispenser head
- Add ingredients to the dispenser bottle and reattach the head
- Put one Nos charger into the charger holder and attach it to the dispenser head
- Screw the charger holder until the Nos canister is pierced and the gas is released into the dispenser and then dispose of the empty cartridge
- Attach a decorator tip of your choice to the nozzle adaptor of the Nos dispenser
- Give the dispenser a few shakes to create fluffier whipped cream
- Turn the dispenser upside down and serve the whipped cream
- Check and confirm that the dispenser is clean and dry
- Tighten the head onto the dispenser bottle and ensure the gasket forms a tight seal
- Put one Nos cartridge into the charger holder
- Screw the holder onto the dispenser head and tighten it to inject the gas into the dispenser
- Attach a balloon to the nozzle adaptor of the Nos dispenser head
- Press the lever to inflate the balloon with Nos
- Remove the Nos balloon and secure its mouth to keep the gas from escaping
Important Safety Tips
As you can see, it’s not difficult to learn how to use a whipped cream dispenser for Nos. However, we advise you to consider the following important safety tips for effective harm reduction.
- Only use food-grade Nos canisters that are free of oily residues and industry after-taste
- Use a quality regulator that provides precise pressure control when using Nos tanks
- Avoid filling the whipped cream dispenser with too much Nos to prevent it from malfunctioning
How to inhale whipped cream chargers?
It’s not recommended to inhale Nos directly from a charger. Instead, use either a whipped cream dispenser or a Nos cracker to fill a balloon with the gas. Then inhale Nos from the balloon in small amounts while taking deep breaths of air.
How to make a Nos cracker?
If you don’t have a Nos dispenser and money is an issue, you can make a DIY Nos canister cracker at home. You’ll need a T pipe, sealant, and a nail. Use the sealant to attach the nail to the inside of the pipe through the bottom opening. Close one end of the upper part and attach a balloon to the other end. Fit a charger holder adaptor into the bottom opening. Insert a Nos canister into a charger holder and screw the holder to the adaptor until the nail cracks the seals. The gas will be released and filled into the balloon.
How much is a tank of Nos?
The cost of a Nos tank differs based on its size and brand. The cost may range from $20 to $50 for one Nos tank. However, the cost may be reduced if you buy in bulk, such as a pack of six Nos or nitrous oxide tanks.
A Nos dispenser is a must-have for anyone who enjoys making delicious whipped cream dispenser recipes like desserts and toppings. It’s also a handy and safe tool for recreational users of Nos. All you need is the help of this guide to master the art of using a whipped cream dispenser for Nos.